Friday, September 7, 2012

Wedding photos!

I am so excited that we finally have our wedding pictures. Now the problem is figuring out which ones of the 843 to order! I think we have picked 50 we want printed for sure, but I am trying to decide if I want a big canvas print of one of them or a couple collage frames with a bunch. I am leaning towards the latter, seems more fun to look at and less vain?


Last weekend for the holiday our dear friends Sean and Raena came to visit and it was a good time. Sean loves trying interesting beers as much as Ricky, so we took them to the Orlando Brewing Company which is one of the few organic breweries in the US! (Yay!) It does have really yummy stuff, but is so small right now with very limited distribution. After that the boys wanted to go to total wine and look at other weird beers they wanted to tell each other about. Raena and I checked out the free wine tastings. Then back to the apartment while the boys played some video games and we made fun of them. :) And the smokey bones for dinner. Which was really exciting because we had already gone to Outback on Saturday and then Bones on Sunday- two sit down restaurants in one weekend! And the first we had gone to in a month. When we all got back to the apartment we played with the Playstation Move. I have discovered that I am really good at digital bocce ball. And it was fun! Sean and Raena set up an air mattress in the living room and I made breakfast for us all in the morning. It was nice having some friends over.


Tonight we head to Tampa. Ricky's dad, Derek, turns 60 on Sunday and they are having a big party tomorrow. Derek's best pal and his wife are over from England. And there will be homebrew, BBQ, and karaoke. I am looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment