Friday, September 21, 2012

Brewing, Brewing, Football

This is the outlook for my weekend. I am not sure what Ricky and I are doing this afternoon, he is able to leave work at 12:30- so we get a miniextention to our weekend.

We are going to Tampa for the weekend. I wanted to wait and leave in the morning and have my family come over tonight, but they couldn't swing it at the moment. So we leave today, otherwise we'd need to leave at like 6 am tomorrow. It's nearing the holidays, so Ricky is going to do some fun beers. And a special one for me. For me a brown ale with apricot. Then a pumpkin to be ready at Thanksgiving, and a lovely Christmas ale. So a busy weekend.

Then he and his pals are playing some pick-up footie Saturday afternoon, I get to go cheer him on woo-hoo... And Sunday morning there is a Man U. game. And I have a "purse party" to go to on Sunday afternoon (but I can't afford to buy anything).

No comments:

Post a Comment